I veckans avsnitt listar vi fem tankevurpor med träning som är lätta att hamna i, och ger också tips för hur du kan komma ur dem.
1. Smärta - att allt ska göra ont
2. Perfektion - perfekt tidpunkt, perfekt mat före eller efter passet
3. Helheten - du missar helheten och att tänka långsiktigt
4. Dokumentation - du missar att dokumentera din träning
5. Lyfter för tungt
Missa inte Styrkebyråns nyhetsbrev innan de kommer, anmäl dig här.
Poddradion Styrkebyrån produceras av Johanna Barvelid och Clara Fröberg, personliga tränare och kommunikatörer.
The common prostate health problems are prostate infection, enlarged prostate and prostate cancer.
Prostate infection, also called prostatitis, is easily the most common prostate-related symptom in men younger than 55 years. Infections from the prostate are classified into four types - acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis, chronic abacterial prostatitis and prosttodynia.
Acute bacterial prostatitis could be the least common of types of prostate infection. It is a result of bacteria perfectly located at the large intestines or urinary tract. Patients may feel fever, chills, body aches, back pains and urination problems. This condition is treated by using antibiotics or non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) to help remedy the swelling.
Chronic bacterial prostatitis can be a condition of the particular defect inside the gland and also the persistence presence of bacteria inside urinary tract. It can be due to trauma to the urinary tract or by infections from other regions of the body. A patient may go through testicular pain, small of the back pains and urination problems. Although it is uncommon, it may be treated by removal from the prostate defect as well as the employment antibiotics and NSAIDs to take care of the redness.
Non-bacterial prostatitis is the reason approximately 90% of prostatitis cases; however, researchers have not yet to create the cause of these conditions. Some researchers believe that chronic non-bacterial prostatitis occur due to unknown infectious agents while other believe that intensive exercise and heavy lifting can cause these infections.
Maintaining a Healthy Prostate
To prevent prostate diseases, a proper meals are important. These are some of the steps you can take to maintain your prostate healthy.
1. Drink sufficient water. Proper hydration is essential for our health and wellbeing and it'll also maintain the urinary track clean.
2. Some studies claim that a few ejaculations per week will prevent prostate cancer.
3. Eat red meat moderately. It has been shown that consuming greater than four meals of beef every week will increase the probability of prostate diseases and cancer.
4. Maintain an effective diet with cereals, vegetable and fruits to ensure sufficient intake of nutrients necessary for prostate health.
The most crucial measure to take to make sure a healthy prostate is usually to select regular prostate health screening. If you are forty years old and above, you need to choose prostate examination at least 12 months.